Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Making a Vision Come True!!

Hey Guys! its me again, ChriZz. its been awhile now i haven't update this blog..ermm..let me count..oh my god!!! since 3 months+++ ago!!! im very sorry~ well, i have been busy with assignments and stuff, its hard being a student and also a magician..LOL..it is kinda sad..now, i rarely perform already..u ask me to perform? u will absolutely see my hands shaking like crazy...nervousness came back..i hate it!! but by the way, i have watch a video that kind of interesting for me and i would like to share with some of the magicians out there that reading this boring post. hahaha..boring right!!?? ok..ok..it is about Steve Cohen, a millionaires' magician that shares his secrets of his success. feel free to watch it~ thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment